Friday, March 28, 2008

Tax Time

Add to Technorati Favorites

Income tax preparation time is one of my least favorite times of the year. And I'm 99.9% certain I'm not alone.

I have business expenses and income statements to prepare for my accountant to get the business taxes filed in March, then tackle our personal taxes due in April. The president's tax initiative has put another spin on how I spend my time this weekend. The elderly who don't file tax returns each year have the chance to receive a rebate with one catch. They, too, must file a tax return for 2007. My husband will take care of his parents( currently 87 & 88 years of age) this time, and I will see to my mother's return. I hate to pass it on to my accountant. It can't be THAT difficult...can it? Good luck to you all in the same boat.

No comments: